Tuesday, 19 November 2013

The oil study of the skull was tricky when it came to the background, as those hues were coming from the slight light through the gaps in the window shades.  That light was slowly dropping as it was that time of day, so it was actually cool blue that I put in before, that was disappearing into a greyish purple, by which time I was confused on what to go for.  I went over it in the end a little, but had to be cautious about it.  Next time, I will have to take a strong mental note for the values going on in the background, so I'm confident as to whether or not I should change them.
I have also realised that I got a bit relax on some of the edges, especially the harder edges, as there a bit inconsistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment